Table of Contents
Information Collection and Use
The primary reason that we collect certain personal information is to provide the best possible level of customer service. It enables us to deliver product announcements, system updates and special offers as well as provide convenient and personalized user access and improve the features and usability of our products.
We may collect information and use it for internal business purposes in a number of situations, for example:
• Personal information such as name, e-mail address, contact preferences to deliver and support our products and services;
• Tracking information about your visit from the browser or mobile application on your computer or mobile device, including IP address, cookies and the pages you request — to analyze trends, administer the site, track your navigation of the site, deliver relevant advertisements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use (note that IP addresses are not linked to “personally identifiable information”);
• Aggregate information from multiple users without personally identifying individuals, such as geographic region and browser version, to improve understanding of customer needs and provide relevant services.
All payment transactions are processed by third party companies. There are no circumstances, under which we ask or store your credit card number.
Terms of Service
please read the following Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) carefully. These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the prophotoshopexpert service (“Service”). This will constitute a binding agreement between you and prophotoshopexpert. We reserves the right to change these Terms of Service from time to time. Please refer to this web page periodically for any changes. By continuing to access or use the Service after prophotoshopexpert makes any such changes, you agree to be bound by any such revise Terms of Service.
The prophotoshopexpert Service consists of web sites hosted or made available by prophotoshopexpert, which you may use for uploading, storing, downloading, sharing and transmitting any number of text and images (collectively, the “Service”).
We undertake to provide our services according to the photos and instructions submitted by customers. If the submission is successfully accepted by prophotoshopexpert, we will start working and deliver the edited photo to the customer within a limited time frame. Customers can choose their own delivery time before making payment.
Under these Terms of Service, you agree that you will NOT post, place or transmit any of the following material or obtain any such material using the Service:
• – Any threatening, defamatory, abusive or inappropriate material or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law;
• – Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material if applicable;
• – Any material sent from an anonymous or false address;
• – Any material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group;
• – Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Your photos submitted to prophotoshopexpert’s server and derivative retouched/edited images are NOT accessible to public unless you have explicit consent to share them to public.
You will be required to use a personal password to access your data in prophotoshopexpert. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and, accordingly, will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including activities of others to whom you have provided your account information. You agree to immediately notify prophotoshopexpert of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your account information secure.
You will be required to make online payment at the time of placing your order. We accept paypal/Skrill payment online. We also accept Wire Transfer ( Over $1000).
In the event of late delivery on first version, a full refund will be sent back to you. In the event of dissatisfaction of our work, refund will NOT be issued, but you can submit revision instructions within 30 days of delivery. We will revise the same photos for free.
We do NOT accept photo replacement after service is delivered. If you send us a wrong photo and we have delivered our service for it, you should NOT ask us to edit another photo for free as replacement. You agree that you are fully responsible for the consequences of sending us a wrong photo.
We do NOT provide photo storage service and high-resolution photos are only kept on our server for 30 days. Once you download the high-resolution edited photos, your original photos and high-resolution edited photos will be removed from our server within 30 days.
Termination of Business:
You may end your business with prophotoshopexpert at any time. We may terminate business with you, or may terminate or suspend your use of the client area or website at any time and without recourse to the courts. We will suspend your access to client area if you are disputing a payment your bank or credit card company has made to us. Asking a refund or canceling a project without convincing reasons will result in termination of business.
Changes and Updates
As this Terms of Service may be updated from time to time. You should periodically review it to keep abreast of our plans and procedures. Your continued use of the prophotoshopexpert services constitutes your agreement to this Terms of Service and any updates. Any violation of these provisions may result in termination of your account.